Pages

Friday, May 26, 2017

Glow in the dark mini golf


We needed to write a recount. Here is my work.

Have you ever played glow in the dark mini golf?
I loved it when I got to play it. My mum,my step cousin and me drove to Whangarei.  It was fun.
“Yahoo!” I said.The first hole was one where you had to rebound it off the wall. The second one was a bit harder. You had to get it through the little hole in the spinning circle. The third hole was one where you had to be precise with the power. I got a lucky shot. I was speeding like a super-charged robot around the course.  I got a hole in one.  I was a machine. I was as proud as a soldier that won World War 1.


Plink! The ball fell into the hole. “I’m doing great” I said. After that we played a few more holes, and on the seventh hole my cousin nearly rebounded it off the wall into the hole in the next course. You are a circus performer,” I said.

At the end we did the maze hole . It looked like a group of whales. The first shot I did was a pretty good shot. I kept on trying to get up the temple and  at the end I got a seven. I got on par.  That was the best day ever.

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Antonio! You met all the success criteria and got lots of Gold for glory!!

    ReplyDelete